This is good information to know:
- Pets are not allowed on any hiking trails or in the backcountry.
- Pets must be on leash at all times when outside your vehicle.
- Pets may be walked on roads, in paring lots and in the Devils Garden Campground.
- Pets must not be left unattended except in paid-for campsites at Devils Garden. Excessive noice may be cause for removal.
W A R N I N G
The desert can be deadly for pets. Car temperatures rise quickly in the sun, even on cool days. Your pet can easily suffer brain damage or die of heat exhaustion. If you are leaving a pet in a car, crack the windows as much as possible and leave water to drink. We recommend you not leave pets in the car at all when temperatures are obove 645 degrees, even with the windows cracked.
Three kennels are available in Moab:
- Desert Doggie Daycare
4890 Sunny Acres Lane – (435) 259-4841
- Daren’s Canine Campground
2781 s. Roberts Drive – (435) 259-7922
- Moab Veterinary Clinic
4575 Spanish Valley Drive – (435) 259-8710